Posted in Typeface
The website for b+p swiss typefaces, (formerly B&P Type Foundry) has officially launched.
Here ‘s what they have to say: “We’ve been working on our new web platform for a while and we hope that you will agree it’s for the best. We are happy to be able to offer more functionality, a more user-friendly interface in a context fully reflecting our design-ethos.
Everything is working, but there will be some additions in the coming days and weeks:
– We are going to realease New Fournier BP by the end of May
– The character set viewer will go live
– The ‘help and faq’ section will be progressively augmented
– The ‘fonts in use’ section will be enlarged to include many more examples (please send us any you might have!)
– We’re going to continue to update the blog with posts about typography, design in general, and news (ours and other people’s)